– Curvelo Magdaniel, Flavia (2012), “The University Campus as a Real Estate Object and its Development in the Context of the Knowledge Economy” in Proceedings of IFKAD-KCWS 2012, Matera (IT), 13-15 June 2012.
– Curvelo Magdaniel, Flavia (2010), “Management of public university campus as real estate object. The case of the university City of Bogota, Colombia.” MSc Thesis – Faculty of Architecture (mentors: Den Heijer, A.C. · Chen, Y.), 2010-06-29, Keywords: Campus Real Estate Mangement · The university City of Bogota. PDF @ TU Delft’s repository
– OECD article about Spanish universities: Màrius Rubiralta and Luis Delgado (Ministry of Education, Spain) “Developing international campuses of excellence in Spain” in CELE Exchange 2010/4 (ISSN 2072-7925) – DOWNLOAD.
– Hamfelt, Burton (2012), http://www.burtonhamfelt.nl/projects/campus-without-boundaries/ research for BNA (Bond Nederlandse Architecten)
– Class of 2020 – see website: http://classof2020.nl/
– Guo, Xinyi (2010), “Campus for City / City for Campus” MSc Thesis – Faculty of Architecture (mentors: Westrik, J.A. · Van der Hoeven, F.D. · Den Heijer, A.) 2010-06-30, Keywords: Shanghai, University Campus, Urban Regeneration, Urban Design – Connecting, among university campuses & between campuses and the city of Shanghai. PDF @ TU Delft’s repository
– Wullink, Freek (2010), “Managing future uncertainties: How three Dutch Universities integrate the effects of key future developments in their real estate strategies” MSc Thesis – Faculty of Architecture (mentors: Den Heijer, A. · Koppels, Ph.), 2010-04-14, Keywords: Real estate strategies at universities – In this study the real estate strategies of three Dutch universities are analyzed on the integration of key future developments in their real estate strategies. The three case-studies provide insight in if, and if so, how, universities cope with the effects of key future developments in their real estate strategies. PDF @ TU Delft’s repository